September is my favorite month.
Fall starts in September and fall is my favorite season.
College football starts in September and college football is my favorite sport.
My birthday is in September and… well, ’nuff said about that. (The 29th and I like bourbon and my shirt size is XL, thanks for asking.)
As if all that’s not enough, this September Julie has a whole passel of shows scheduled, and Julie’s my favorite singer/songwriter, and she’s at her best when she’s performing live.
Be sure to check the Calendar page for the latest updates, but here’s Julie’s current schedule:
- Sept 4, 5 pm, Tailgates & Touchdowns, Lake Lanier Island, GA
- Sept 5, 11 am, River Market, Chattanooga, TN
- Sept 5, 5:30 pm, Crushfest, Cleveland, GA
- Sept 6, 11 am, River Market, Chattanooga, TN
- Sept 6, 5 pm, Matthews Alive, Matthews, NC US
- Sept 10, 11 am, Yellow Daisy Festival, Atlanta, GA
- Sept 17, 8:30 pm, Smith’s Olde Bar, Atlanta, GA
- Sept 18, 8 pm, Peaceful Henrys, Bluffton, SC
- Sept 25, 7 pm, Primeaux, Birmingham, AL
An evening of live Gribble is enough to make this September everyone’s favorite month.