I’ve worked with serval non-profits in various capacities including preparing a 501(c)(3) application and getting it approved, researching grant opportunities, and writung and submitting grant applications and letters of intent.
The non-profits I’ve worked with include:
- Special Equestrians of Georgia
- Friends of Gwinnett County Senior Services
- New Haven Legal Assistance Association
- Chattahoochee High School Music Association
- Atlanta chapter of the Project Management Institute
I have attended Foundation Center training classes on grant proposal writing and project budgets, and have been the instructor at a Foundation Center Atlanta class on project management.